ViKinG Index du Forum
ViKinG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV!Speed Up Windows*8 Computer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ViKinG Index du Forum -> ViKinG - Andromeda Section publique -> Taverne des voyageurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 06:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV!Speed Up Windows*8 Computer Répondre en citant

Speed Up Windows 8 Computer >

Speed Up Windows 8 Computer, 2nd hand mobiles

There might be cone other reasons behind your problem. Lim Does still guide still works with windows 8.1 or will you make a new one? . Shady Hey, does the registry program affect the system in any bad way? I mean, I have a slow PC, and a lot of Photoshop resources(around 10 gb) and much more stuffs, and I can't afford a system restore because i will make registry settings. Emmon Bach Thank you very much for these recommendations. Matt Hi, After I applied the registry tweaks, my computer worked fine but now it is very fast, except that the browsers open but will not connect to any site. Disable Startup Programs RELATED ARTICLEHow to Make Your Windows 10 PC Boot FasterWindows 10 offers a startup applicationmanager that practically any Windows user can use. To disable animations, press Windows Key + X or right-click the Start button and select System. So you should apply the Registry script in all desired accounts. Menu Windows How To Make Windows 8 Go Faster: 8 Tips For Improving Performance Written by Chris Hoffman December 10, 2012 Ads by Google Whatever you think of Windows 8 (at MakeUseOf, our opinions are mixed), its certainly speedy. Sourabh Srivastva Thank, its really helpful .

(See also: How to defrag in Windows 7 and Windows 8: should you defrag your Windows PC or laptop?) 5 ways to spring clean your PC: Remove programs from launch You don't even have to completely remove a program from your PC to speed things up. How do i go about addressing this error? . If you want more settings and options, you may want to install a third-party security suite but most users will find that Windows 8s included security programs are finally complete enough to rely on. Find Resource-Hungry Programs Your PC is running slow because something is using up those resources. Tap or click the name of the application you want to disable, then tap or click Disable. As always, there are trade-offs when using some of the below tricks theres no magic Go Faster button. My 10 years old rig now runs fast.

see the curtains hanging in the windowkids games for christmas partiesdownload muzilalegality of online pokerkci and jojo love always albumakcent music free downloadkenwood car stereo manualsswiss automatic watches for mencalgary movie theatre listingsadidas online stores

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 06:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ViKinG Index du Forum -> ViKinG - Andromeda Section publique -> Taverne des voyageurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange